32 in Goulburn

32 in Goulburn

Tuesday 25 August 2015

With the arrival of my Spirit of Progress parlor car a new job arrives filling out the rest of the train.
I have recently attained an original powerline 3 car pack. Sadly the only ones I could get were in the red colour scheme and not the blue. So off to get re-painted they will go.
This will give me an 8 out of the 11 cars for the train when done.
With the air brush out I put some dirt and grime onto the roof of NR74. Turning it from bright Ghan red to matt black.

The parlor car fresh out of the box


 NR 74 with dirty roof.
 A comparison with NR's 84 and 90. I darken all the grills and exhausts of all my NR's I find it makes a huge difference in appearance. NR84 is as newly painted, NR90 with a general coat of overall grime and 74 with clean sides and filthy roof.
 My new parlor car with the S class for a test run.

No comments:

Post a Comment