32 in Goulburn

32 in Goulburn

Sunday 13 September 2015

A short entry this time.
With being in the process of moving everything now packed up for transport.
Space has been made to set up the smaller version of Argyle.
So with luck that should be up and operable by the end of September.
Although even while moving I still managed to get another loco for the collection.
S312 in VR blue and gold, so when the cabinet is moved and set up it will join the rest of my VR fleet.
Adjustments will be made to the Argyle layout to incorporate the new sections still under construction. On a different note the Saturday down Indian Pacific for the 12th of September was diverted on the south line and by fluke I was at the level crossing when it came through. The usual motive power of NR and DL at the head, unusually the locos were back to back. NR18 on lead this time. A standard length consist coming through complete with a single platinum car. Sadly I was there without my camera.
So I have to start saving my money for the upcoming Liverpool show and the arrival of Auscicion's XPT and Southern Aurora sets. As well as their announcement of the 422 class re-run with all the modern paint schemes there is at least 4 i will want. So I have the feeling I will be very broke for then next few months.
Next post I will make will be of Argyle going together. I will make sure to include photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment