32 in Goulburn

32 in Goulburn

Monday 27 October 2014

Eventful walk to work this morning. 4807 4403 standing at platform 3 with an NOGF one of the ACT owned ex Aurora sleeping cars and PHG, would make for an interesting scene to model.




I apologies for the poor pictures  but I had to get to work on time.
Sadly it had gone by the time I finished.

Back to the models now .
I have been having a look at my attempt at GMS1. Quite a few faults but will leave it as is in favor of building a new one. This time making sure to blank out and modify the windows appropriately.  As well as going into much finer detail including roofing strips and separately applied vents in place of the molded powerline detail. 






The other things being worked on at the moment are my old Lima XPT set. Mounting KD's painting corridor connections, carriage ends and nose ends.
Adding some bracing to the underfloor detail of my Lima MFE, MLE, TAM's as inspired by the red and cream NCR carriages I picked up at the Liverpool expo this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment